You are here
Ticketing Fees subscriptions offer a standardized industry data format and pricing solution for merchant and ticketing channel fees.
- A single point of distribution to the world’s CRSs and GDSs
- The ability of a CRS or GDS to load its pricing service fee data automatically and without significant human intervention, thereby allowing new fees to be applied in the marketplace in the shortest possible time
- This single industry solution reduces the amount of subscriber customization for each airline, thereby reducing development costs and time-to-market
- Historical data is available to download, search, and filter, helping carriers resolve settlement issues and make solid business decisions
Service Fees is a supplementary subscription that supports the fare and rule products. It is available in Basic, Limited, and Carrier’s Web Site service options.
- Webinar presentation: Airline Fee Recovery-27 February 2014
- Webinar recording: Airline Fee Recovery-27 February 2014
- Webinar presentation: How to Efficiently Recover Merchant Fees Using ATPCO's Ticketing Fees Solutions-6 August 2013
- Webinar recording: How to Efficiently Recover Merchant Fees Using ATPCO's Ticketing Fees Solutions-6 August 2013