Explore our divisions and functions
ATPCO has six divisions, each performing a unique function and all equally important to our success. Our culture means working cross-functionally and breaking down silos so that we all work toward achieving ATPCO's strategic priorities and changing the way the world shops for flights.
The Technology division aligns ATPCO’s technology choices, our business strategy, and the delivery of capabilities required to achieve business success.
- Provides architecture, design, and governance guidance for ATPCO’s applications
- Delivers and enhances ATPCO’s cloud platform capabilities
- Ensures the security of our computing platforms and data
- Provides support, software, and computing resources to all ATPCO employees
The Strategy division focuses on the future evolution of the ATPCO product suite, identifying and developing services and partnerships, and pursuing opportunities to enhance and develop the ATPCO product suite.
- Corporate strategy
- Industry coordination and thought leadership
- Data application and industry data standards
Business Management Solutions
The BMS division supports customers and employees by providing timely and accurate information to support business decisions, while promoting the efficient use of company resources.
- Financial planning and analysis
The Commercial division markets our products and drives customer success at airlines, distribution systems, and sales channels.
- Customer success
The Product division is a collection of subject matter experts, engineers, product designers, and other leaders who build and improve the data infrastructure that powers flight shopping.
The People Services team supports all employees with services including professional development, workforce management, personal wellness, environmental, and talent.
- Total rewards
- Organizational development
- Talent acquisition