As an airline-owned platform serving over 440 airlines, we recognize that the single most important task we have is to maintain operational reliability so that airlines can publish their content to all channels around the world, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
ATPCO continues to closely monitor COVID-19 developments across the global market and its impact on our industry and our customers. This page will be updated with changes as they happen.
We are here for you. Please let us know how we can help.
What is ATPCO doing to assist the industry?
- We are committed to maintaining our operational reliability at 99.9%. You can view the status of our applications at any time here.
- We have experts available to help you implement pricing strategies.
- We have started working with several of you already creating target-specific retailing content to assist airlines in communicating Coronavirus impacts to travelers (for example, change fee UPAs).
- We have tools and services that can help you react quickly and protect revenue.
- ATPCO stands with our industry partners, and we continue to look for ways to support airlines and channel partners so that you can focus on getting through the next few months.
How can we work with ATPCO more effectively to take cost out of our business, improve efficiency, improve revenues?
- Our Customer Service experts are available, as always, to support you with pricing implementations, coding assistance, and initiatives that may require extra coding or mass data updates, especially if your organization is dealing with resource and expertise constraints. For larger initiatives, we can provide a quote for the complete package of updates, in lieu of the normal data input fees, and an estimated timeframe for completion.
- Your regional director is happy to talk to you about usage and help find areas to optimize products and services.
What might we not know about that could help right now?
- Our experts can help ensure fast and accurate filing of new and updated fare rules that correctly reflect your policies and pricing intentions.
- Our airline and channel retailing teams are working with the industry to help create time-sensitive content in Reassurance UPAs that quickly communicate to travelers’ changes in their change/cancel policies, introducing new cleaning procedures, etc.
What is ATPCO doing in terms of system operations?
- We are taking steps to ensure our services are uninterrupted. We are actively monitoring any adverse effects on the performance of our systems to ensure timely data delivery and communications.
Are planned enhancements still happening?
- We are reviewing our Product Development Plan (PDP) to proactively help airlines and data subscribers by focusing on high-value, high-priority items. Here’s what you can expect as we adjust the 2020 plan: we will discuss at the monthly Subscriber Call on 24 March, gather ATPCO Advisory Council guidance, circulate a new proposed PDP to the industry for comment, and publish the final approved plan.
Are ATPCO’s events (working groups, webinars, Elevate) and other industry events still happening?
- We are rescheduling upcoming in-person events into a virtual format so that we can continue to work together across the industry on important initiatives.
- We are tracking all airline industry event updates on our website as more details become available.
Who can I speak to for questions or concerns?
- Regional Directors
- 24/7 Customer Service