Aviation Festival Asia
27 February 2019 - 28 February 2019 I Singapore
With more airlines and airports represented than any other show in the region, Aviation Festival Asia is your gateway to the world’s fastest-growing aviation market. This is the stage for the C-suite, the influencers, and the game changers to meet and share ideas on the latest and most vital innovations that are changing the way full-service airlines, low-cost carriers, and airports are doing business.
ATPCO is proud to be a Gold Sponsor at this event, speaking during two tracks and providing a networking touch point at Booth E15.
- Listen to Gianni Cataldo and Danny Finkel of TripActions, on 27 February at 1430 when they will discuss Next Generation Storefront (NGS) as part of the Airline Revenue & Distribution track
- Don’t miss Seth Anagnostis on 28 February at 1330 as he explains the Create & control: The future of airline retailing as part of the On-Floor Technology Showcase Seminar.
Giveaway at Booth E15
- Meet the ATPCO + Routehappy team at Booth E15. Learn about the future of retailing with the Next-Generation Storefront, Dynamic Pricing, and NDC with executives and senior leaders from across our product, strategy, and commercial teams. Win a free ATPCO e-learning course (USD 1100 value) by dropping your business card to enter the raffle.
- NDC Exchange White Paper: Learn more about direct connect marketplace for the travel industry with a simple delivery of offers and orders
- Next Generation Storefront (NGS) Overview: Airlines have requested that ATPCO create an industry standard of data that describes “like-type” airline products and services. This standard will enable pricing and aggregator systems to better find, sort, and present airline products, and it will enrich the consumer experience.
- Dynamic Pricing: Definition, Impact, and Current Capabilities: There is a perception today that NDC will replace filed fares and will introduce dynamic and personalized pricing capabilities that traditional distribution methods are not currently able to support. However, there does not seem to be a clear or a common understanding on what is meant by filed fares, or even dynamic and personalized pricing. The purpose of this paper is to define four dynamic pricing methods, their impact, and the capabilities that currently exist.
- Blockchain and Offer Innovation: Produced in collaboration with Blockskye, ATPCO describes the key features of blockchain and its applicability to airline distribution.