Dynamic Pricing Working Group
Why get involved:
Don’t miss the next meeting of the Dynamic Pricing Working Group—registration is now open for the meeting in February. Join us in Geneva, Switzerland, as we address topics like these:
- Implementing dynamically priced products, from addressing last year’s challenge of last seat availability to emerging questions regarding refunds and reissues
- Reviewing our recently published Adjusted Pricing via DPE Implementation Package and discussing opportunities for airlines
- Planning an industry approach to Continuous Pricing, including a review of early pilots and a discussion of underlying infrastructure needs
- Discuss the evolving state of fare distribution, moving from defined fare levels and rules to product-focused data and dynamic offers.
At this meeting, we’ll educate, inform, and empower you for the practical application of new pricing techniques that can help you produce a roadmap for your organization – and help accelerate the industry in maximizing offer management strategies.
We will be including a mix of ATPCO speakers, industry visionaries, and practical reviews of implementations. We are excited to welcome Dr. Peter Belobaba to present recent results on the PODS simulation and revenue impact on various dynamic pricing methods.
27 February 2020
Starling Hotel Geneva
Route François-Peyrot 34
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex
Who Should Attend
Revenue Managers and Pricing leaders, anyone associated with developing a strategy for dynamic offer generation across NDC and/or traditional distribution, and system providers looking to share their experiences and approaches.
|Hotel||IATA rates from*||Booking option|
|Starling hotel||CHF225 (room only)
(breakfast not included)
|Reserve your room
(add code: IAS5891 to the “promo/corporate” field”)
(direct access to all IATA rates)
|Moevenpick Geneva||CHF180 (breakfast not included)
Buffet breakfast CHF40
Express breakfast CHF28
|Reserve your room
(add code: MK120450 to the “promo/corporate” field)
IATA Dynamic Offer Forum
As we build on the momentum and insights gained from this year, ATPCO and IATA have agreed to optimize industry processes and schedule the meetings of the IATA Dynamic Offer Forum and ATPCO Dynamic Pricing Working Group in the same week in Geneva to optimize the discussions and travel expenses for the industry. Register here for the IATA Dynamic Pricing Forum.
Related Dynamic Pricing Resources:
- Simplified Model for Dynamic Pricing
- Optimized Pricing: Hear how Alitalia employed dual RBDs to create offers dynamically—and did it in four months.
- Adjusted Pricing: Emirates is exploring many use cases for adjusted pricing. Watch how they view capacity, competition, customer, and context as the “4Cs” of dynamic pricing and are moving toward a world of dynamic offers.
- Continuous Pricing: Air Canada has a vision for fully dynamic offers and orders. After exploring with all forms of dynamic pricing, hear their next steps to fulfill transparent and complete consumer offers.
Registration will close 21 February 2020.