IATA AIR Hackathon
ATPCO is pleased to join the IATA Airline Industry Retailing (AIR) Hackathon again this year! On 5-7 April 2019 in Seattle, WA, participants will be building solutions to enhance airline’s retailing capabilities.
ATPCO APIs: Take advantage of this event to see our data first hand. ATPCO’s NDC API will be exposed to hackathon participants. Speak with our experts Bryan Trauger and Harish Hadly to learn more about NDC Exchange.
ATPCO Hackathon Team: Will Linderman, Praveen Nerellapalli, Anandhi Navaneethakrishnan, Tyler Reid, Raj Katipally, and Ramya Boopathiraj will be joining the competition. This ATPCO team will be hacking an idea using a blockchain solution to support the order fulfillment, settlement and reconciliation process for NDC transactions, creating an industry neutral solution to enable IATA ONEorder.
Related Blockchain Content:
- Blockchain like you’ve never seen it: The New Traveler Wallet: Don’t miss this behind-the-scenes view into this new concept and how it can advance the future of airline retailing with personalized offers and real-time customer input.
- Apply to Join: Be considered to join the blockchain thought-leadership community, as part of our Partners in Innovation Council.
- View the Press Release: ATPCO Wins IATA AIR Hackathon Corporate Blockchain Prize
- Read the 2018 Blockchain and Offer Innovation Whitepaper: Produced in collaboration with Blockskye, this paper describes the key features of blockchain and its applicability to airline distribution.
Related IATA Hackathon Content:
- Eight Winning Ways to Rock a Hackathon: Hear David Peart, ATPCO Enterprise Innovation Architect, talk about how competing in an international hackathon is a bit like being in a rock band on tour.
- A Judge’s View: IATA’s AIR Hackathon Gives Lift to Innovative Ideas: Be sure to explore Beth Taylor, ATPCO Director of Marketing and Communication, sharing highlights from the 2018 IATA Air Hackathon.