Collaborate via Councils
As we set our sights on 2022, we invite you to reimagine new possibilities through industry collaboration. But what does industry collaboration look like?
Earlier in November, ATPCO launched five new Councils to drive agile and innovative solutions, prioritize key initiatives, and gain alignment from the industry. Councils have three objectives:
- Deliver value to the industry through improved adoption
- Improve accuracy that reduces cost of friction
- Improve time to market of new pricing automation
Councils are composed of senior representatives from airlines, technology providers, and industry organizations. If you're ready to take action on high-impact industry initiatives, and then track meaningful measures of the results, we want you!
In case you missed it
If you missed being able to connect with us this year, here's how you can engage:
- Access our power-packed player's guide; a sharable recap of Elevate 2021 insights for all 13 sessions, or relive the experience and watch the instant replay on demand
- Follow us on social media for timely news you can use:
- LinkedIn: @ATPCO
- Twitter: @ATPCONews
- Share our newsletter with colleagues to help grow the community