FareManager 100 E-learning
Participants in FareManager 100 will acquire the skills to implement a basic pricing decision for US/CA and international fares, including learning how to:
- View and monitor* fares and fare conditions using Fares, GFS, Market View, and Total Price Comparison.
- Create fares by validating and determining appropriate fare classes, footnotes, and routings.
- Amend, restore, cancel, and match fares using Query and other Fares tools.
- Create and amend fare classes by determining appropriate fare type, OW/RT tag, locations, and rule.
- Distribute fares, footnotes, and rules changes and resolve common release errors.
- Perform database maintenance by canceling fare classes, canceling fares with expired footnotes and discontinuing unnecessary footnotes.
- Identify and resolve common errors and warnings in Fares.
ATPCO’s FareManager 100 e-learning course can be accessed for on-demand learning. You can complete the full course of 41 lessons (approximately 60 hours) or select only those topics that you need to review. Upon successful completion of this e-learning course and exam, participants may continue to FareManager 200.
Video Introduction (http://www.atpco.net/faremanager-100-e-learning-video-introduction)
*Select Fare Management tools demonstrated in classes and e-learning lessons may require additional contracts or fees. Contact your Regional Director for more information.
Participants: Personnel responsible for implementing pricing decisions and who are new users of ATPCO input systems
Getting Ready for FareManager
How to Register
Search for the course code (located in parentheses after the title) in our Learning Management System. Access to the Learning Management System requires an ATPCO customer login.
If this is your first time using the LMS, you may need to complete a student profile form. LMS accounts are created manually; please allow 1-2 business days for your account to be created.
Flash Player 10 or later
MP4 player (Windows Media Player or equivalent)
Internet Explorer 10 or above