In support of ATPCO's Service Fees product, this course will facilitate participants in remotely entering Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees and Ticketing Fees data. These new records will automate the data collection, distribution, and pricing of fuel, carrier-imposed miscellaneous, and ticketing fees. After attending this course, participants will
- Identify the purpose, benefits, assumption, data security, and subscriptions processing of the Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees and Ticketing Fees records
- Identify the difference between a surcharge in Category 12 and a service fee
- Access and update the Services records in FareManager
- Identify the values and fields on the various Services screens
- Identify the purpose of and how to view the Concurring Screen and Carrier Application table for Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees
- Identify and apply the coding conventions that have been approved by the Service Fees Working Group
Personnel responsible for implementing pricing decisions of service fees.