Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees and Ticketing Fees
In support of ATPCO's Service Fees product, this course will facilitate participants in remotely entering Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees and Ticketing Fees data. These new records will automate the data collection, distribution, and pricing of fuel, carrier-imposed miscellaneous, and ticketing fees. After attending this course, participants will
- Identify the purpose, benefits, assumption, data security, and subscriptions processing of the Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees and Ticketing Fees records
- Identify the difference between a surcharge in Category 12 and a service fee
- Access and update the Services records in FareManager
- Identify the values and fields on the various Services screens
- Identify the purpose of and how to view the Concurring Screen and Carrier Application table for Carrier-Imposed (YQ/YR) Fees
- Identify and apply the coding conventions that have been approved by the Service Fees Working Group
Personnel responsible for implementing pricing decisions of service fees.
How to Register
Search for SRVC100 in our Learning Management System. Access to the Learning Management System requires an ATPCO customer login.
If this is your first time using the LMS, you may need to complete a student profile form. LMS accounts are created manually; please allow 1-2 business days for your account to be created.
Flash Player 10 or later
MP4 player (Windows Media Player or equivalent)
Internet Explorer 10 or above