In Getting Ready for Optional Services, you will be introduced to foundational concepts and terms that you must master before learning Optional Services in ATPCO’s FareManager applications.
Specifically, you will learn:
- How airline geography is related to the organization of data in ATPCO applications. the hierarchy of geographical groups.
- The differences among fare class, fare rule, and fare type.
- Which fare classes belong to a given fare family.
- How fares are created using discount categories.
- The purpose of Negotiated Fares (Category 35) and Fare By Rule (Category 25).
- The definitions of tour code and account code.
- How to identify the marketing, operating, and validating carrier.
Upon successful completion of this e-learning course and exam, participants may continue to Optional Services and Baggage.
Personnel responsible for implementing pricing decisions
No fee for this course. See other course rates and cancellation policies