Getting Ready for Optional Services (no fee)
In Getting Ready for Optional Services, you will be introduced to foundational concepts and terms that you must master before learning Optional Services in ATPCO’s FareManager applications.
Specifically, you will learn:
- How airline geography is related to the organization of data in ATPCO applications. the hierarchy of geographical groups.
- The differences among fare class, fare rule, and fare type.
- Which fare classes belong to a given fare family.
- How fares are created using discount categories.
- The purpose of Negotiated Fares (Category 35) and Fare By Rule (Category 25).
- The definitions of tour code and account code.
- How to identify the marketing, operating, and validating carrier.
Upon successful completion of this e-learning course and exam, participants may continue to Optional Services and Baggage.
Personnel responsible for implementing pricing decisions
No fee for this course. See other course rates and cancellation policies
Register for this course >
How to Register
Search for OPSV050 in our Learning Management System. Access to the Learning Management System requires an ATPCO customer login.
If this is your first time using the LMS, you may need to complete a student profile form. LMS accounts are created manually; please allow 1-2 business days for your account to be created.
Flash Player 10 or later
MP4 player (Windows Media Player or equivalent)
Internet Explorer 10 or above