ATPCO also announces two new Board members Karen Slinger from British Airways and Mark Oxner of Air Canada
ATPCO today announced the appointment of a new Chair of the Board, Maarten van der Lei, SVP Pricing & Revenue Management from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, following the retirement of former Chair, British Airways’ Jerry Foran. The company also announced the appointment of two new board members, Karen Slinger, Director of Revenue Management at British Airways and Mark Oxner, Vice President, Revenue Management at Air Canada.
After six years serving as KLM Airlines board member for ATPCO, van der Lei will now lead the board for a three-year term. The 11-person board is responsible for helping to shape the direction and role the company takes in supporting the airline industry. The board fully supports ATPCO’s commitment for the industry transformation the company is leading to move towards dynamic offers. This will require major tech enhancements and new infrastructure that the 58-year-old company is committed to enabling.
“It could be cliché to say that I am excited to lead the ATPCO Board, but it couldn’t be more true,” said van der Lei. “ATPCO is at a crucial juncture with the transformational efforts they are leading for the entire industry. I’m looking forward to continuing this important work with ATPCO, which is such an indispensable company to the industry, as all airlines move towards modern retailing.”
ATPCO’s President and CEO, Alex Zoghlin added: “ATPCO has set aggressive goals to achieve our Board-approved roadmap. ATPCO is uniquely positioned to drive the industry shift towards dynamic offers, and with Maarten’s and the entire Board’s support, I am confident we will be successful. It’s been a pleasure to work with Maarten over the last couple of years, and his leadership as Board Chair will be instrumental in ATPCO’s continued success.”
ATPCO’s 2023 board consists of the following members:
- Mark Oxner, VP Revenue Management, Air Canada
- Stéphane Ormand, VP Distribution, Air France
- Keiji Omae, EVP Global Marketing & Revenue Management, All Nippon Airways
- Scott Chandler, VP Revenue Management, American Airlines
- Karen Slinger, Director, Revenue Management, British Airways
- Roberto Ioriatti, SVP International Pricing and Revenue Management, Delta Air Lines
- Brent Overbeek, SVP Chief Revenue Officer, Hawaiian Airlines
- Maarten van der Lei, SVP Pricing & Revenue Management, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Rosario Phillips, VP Customer & Commercial Solutions, LATAM Airline Group
- Nobu Yamanouchi, Senior Director-Commercial Offer, Deutsche Lufthansa
- Dave Bartels, VP Pricing and Revenue Management, United Airlines
ATPCO’s next board meeting will be held this June.